CENTURIA URBAN VILLAGE COMMUNITY RULES SUMMARY INTRODUCTION
Living in close proximity to other residents requires that each person exercise consideration and concern for fellow residents. The rules and policies adopted by the Centuria Strata Council simply outline such common sense considerations. The rules we have highlighted here are summaries only, intended to familiarize you with their existence. The ability to enjoy living at Centuria and the protection of property is of utmost importance.
PARKING AND VEHICLES
- Each unit has been assigned a parking space. Tenants: Check with the Owner/Property Manager for your designated space.
- Park so that you do not obstruct more than one space and drive with the safety of others in mind.
- Vehicles must be insured and in proper operating condition so not to be a nuisance by virtue of noise, safety, and appearance.
- All vehicles must display a valid parking sticker.
- All motorized vehicles must be parked in a parking space and only one vehicle per parking space is allowed.
- Vehicles which do not meet these standards will be considered abandoned and may be removed at the expense of the vehicle owner.
- There is a wash bay for vehicles in the parkade. Please recoil hose and leave the area clean of dirt and refuse.
- Visitor parking is for visitors only and any resident using these parking stalls will be towed or fined at the owner’s expense.
- All visitors must sign in, the sign in book is near the elevators. Any visitor staying longer than 6 hours must display a visitors parking pass, this is available from the resident you are visiting.
PARKING IN THE COMMERCIAL LOT (NESTER’S LOT)
- The commercial parking lot is for the exclusive use of mall customers
- No parking is allowed in the commercial lot between the hours of 11pm and 6am. All violators will be towed.