Move In Move Out
Required Before You Move In
- Make an appointment with the Centuria Building Superintendent so that the move in fee is paid, the elevator booked, locked off and padded. A fee of $200 on weekday moves and $250 on weekend moves, is due prior to the move in.
Note: All move ins/outs must be done on Elevator #1. If you are having a delivery of a piece of furniture, etc., it must also be moved in Elevator #1 which is located at the back entry of the building next to the Pharmacy.
- Ensure you have received Key Fobs, Parking Garage Fobs, Visitor Parking Pass,Mailbox Keys, Vehicle Validation Sticker, and Keys to your Storage Room from your Owner/Property Manager.
- Know your parking stall and storage locker number.
- If you have a pet, you must have a Pet Registration Form completed and given to the Centuria Building Superintendent.
- Have a copy of your Form K and Pet Registration Form when you meet the Building Superintendent for your Move In appointment. The Building Manager will do a walk through the common areas before and after your appointment.